Thursday, March 31, 2011
- There are beautiful people everywhere!
- Everyone complains about their weather and thinks that 75 degrees one day and 40 the next is only unique to their area. News flash -- weather moves across the country and we all experience the extreme weather changes in the blink of an eye
- No matter what age, people have an extreme interest in southern California and celebrity life
- The guys in the midwest (Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Dakota's, etc) really do look cornfed
- Those states mentioned above, Nebraska and Iowa, laugh at the fact that Ohio is considered the midwest because to them, Ohio is so far east. I kind of agree. I think there should be a mideast just like there's a midwest. It would totally make sense!
- Florida is ridiculously flat
- Wyoming is like heaven on earth and Cheyenne is straight out of an old western movie
- There's no better place to be in the fall than in New England
- Seattle has the most fresh seafood you'll ever eat
- Texas is blah, but San Antonio is unique to the country and ridiculously fun!
- Scottsdale has the most plastic surgery I've ever seen ever... in-your-face boobs everywhere. Wonder why Bryan likes it there so much!! :)
- Pittsburgh has the most breath-taking entrance to the city
- Garth Brooks is from the middle of no where, Oklahoma
- Nashville is ah-mazing beyond belief and one of my favorite places in the country!!! But it is not a mini Vegas like the locals like to think (they call it NashVegas)
- Charleston and Savannah are about as southern as they get
- New Orleans has it all - food, culture, nightlife, history, music, architecture, ocean
- Syracuse houses my favorite restaurant of all time and has a terrific mall!
- There is no little rock in Little Rock... I went searching for it and turns out it is now under water, river water that is.. such a disappointment. But I did find another rock in Little Rock to hug... in front of the capitol building! (look closely, I sure am hugging it :)
- There's no place like Vegas
- Lincoln and Omaha are really fun!
- Tornado's really do exist in Kansas... I know because I was once in one. Yep, the below photo was taken as Renee and I were running with a group of people from a random Kansas gas station to the basement of the dirty motel behind us. The motel manager came into the gas station where we were all hudled and said "the eye is coming straight for us, everyone get in the basement NOW!" Scary stuff..
- The Rockies are a work of art
- upstate New York (on the Canadian border) looks like it's filled with imbred people. They're all so funny looking!
- The Indiana Dunes are a must see and a complete suprise to the state of Indiana
- Louisville has a really happenin' street downtown
- Santa Claus really does exist... in Indiana. Look it up, it's really a town. And we've been there!
- Des Moines has a wonderful restaurant called Sage that is so swanky that you feel transported to NYC or LA
- Bryan really does exist too... in Ohio. And yep. We've been there too!
- No Kaitlyn or Kate, but there is a town that shares my last name with me in South Carolina
- Oklahoma City has a great nightlife and Tulsa houses my 2nd favorite sushi restaurant
- Southerns really stand out as "tourists" when anywhere on the west coast
- LA truly is full of fit, attractive people
- As far as big cities are concerned, Chicago has it all
- New York City isn't all that hard to drive in. It looks harder than it really is
- Sioux Falls, SD has a cacading waterfall downtown, hence it's name
- San Francisco is cold. Year round.
- One of the most random nights of my life was spent in Fargo, ND
- Niagra Falls is gorgeous... from the Canadian side that is!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I'm loving how spunky my dog gets after she eats. It's like she's completely fueled up and goes nuts for about 10 minutes... and then totally crashes HARD!
I'm loving that we've been invited to 2 destination weddings this year.
I'm loving that my hubby was out of town all last week and came back to me with a fresh outlook and positive attitude!
I'm loving that my job is taking me back to my great state of California next weekend - YAY!!! I'll be far from home up San Francisco, but at least Hollie and I will be reuniting while our men are home with the dogs!
Hollie and I in Maine, Jan 2010
I'm loving that I'm getting my hair done this afternoon. Roots.Be.Gone.
I'm loving that I had a $25.00 gift card to Forever 21, bought 3 pairs of earrings and 1 necklace and still have $7.00 left on the gift card. Gotta love a good deal, especially when you walk away with super cute accessories!
I'm loving that the flowers Bryan bought 3 weeks ago are still full of life and continue to add much color to our dining table. I guess changing the water every other day really does make them last longer!
I'm loving that I have 1 more week in my 20s! Should I do anything special? Go out of this decade with a bang?? Hmmm... how do I want to live out this last week of my 20s???
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
It's always fun celebrating all things green!